Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - No juice,won't start- 348 chevy
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:45 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

348 won't start

[QUOTE=painted jester;1620529]Its me Chris Towery: I Know you I had the 38 Plymouth with the cross ram 409 and 4 speed used to run B gas! Small world I know all those guys Its bad if your the last of a clubs members Post a pic on the show your mug thread

here is somemore stuff Chris

I remember your car! It been long time since i've seen those guys for the most part. Whatever happened to ron morgan[suspended animation" his car.and diid they ever catch up with evertt rezindes prolly spelled wrong; i remember him driving the cranberry T , he called it. I used to see charlie rose around in the summers in his black 32 ford cpe.I saw him a few years ago at the ididit seminars and the ididit car show out by me. i'll look at your journal.

One more thing today.I now have 12 volt [thru my test lite] to the+ side of the coil. Still no fire at the plugs.Do you think its the points and condenser jester? bob s ps it is a small world as the years go by. And it keeps gettin smaller..as i told my wife til they put you in the ground........i still want to do a 55 chevy i'd better get at it

sorry one more question i built a BLack 57 h/t in the late 70s, jumbo did the interior remember him?It had a 4- speed 350 chevelle buckets and console i Sold this kar to a guy in the asphalt business around you somewhere. I was told by a guy from chicago that knew him,He said the guy had torn off the passenger side then put it in a garage..wheres its been since three weeks after i sold it.in the 70s. ring a "BEll" at all? i have tried and still trying to get it back see ya Chris

Man have you been busy Chris....what a great journal. i kept pics going but not to the extent you did..its kool man. bob

Last edited by bsa_bob; 12-08-2012 at 02:55 PM.