Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - No juice,won't start- 348 chevy
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: My grand Daughter at a car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Bob!

We're ageing fast LOL yesterday it was 1969 LOL! My memory does that too!
I'll be typing on here and forget what I was Going to say and I'll wake up in the middle of the night and remember!!!!

My shoulders have been replaced 7 surgery's they were bone to bone and the tendons tore loose and the muscles rolled down to my elbows! and I crushed my lower 4 vertebra 7 years ago! But actually I feel good and in pretty good shape Just I walk slower now! But Im still awnry as hellI quit drinking but love a good cigar (about 3 El Producto bouquets a day) If I can find em up here

I went by Jumbo's when I was at the Woodward Detroit cruise He was long gone and I asked about him and no one knew where he moved to I heard about the wreck I didn't know they were killed but I did hear about the car being untouched!

The Cranberry Delivery was hidden by Everett because Ford wanted all the experimental stuff back! they had a court order! It was developed for a future prototype show car Ford was developing! I saw the car in St. Ignace at the show and the new owners did not know the story about the car! The gauges & touch control's and electronics were gone! It had standard gauges and switches & wiring! I have no Idea what happened to him I heard he left the Detroit area in shame!

You can check if your plugs are grounding with a test light hooked to + and touching the plug bases with the probe if it lights the block and plugs are grounding.

Good luck tomorrow I hope it starts, That wouldn't happen to be a 6 pack 348 and 4 speed would it?

Jester