Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - No juice,won't start- 348 chevy
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
Bob!

We're ageing fast LOL yesterday it was 1969 LOL! My memory does that too!
I'll be typing on here and forget what I was Going to say and I'll wake up in the middle of the night and remember!!!!

My shoulders have been replaced 7 surgery's they were bone to bone and the tendons tore loose and the muscles rolled down to my elbows! and I crushed my lower 4 vertebra 7 years ago! But actually I feel good and in pretty good shape Just I walk slower now! But Im still awnry as hellI quit drinking but love a good cigar (about 3 El Producto bouquets a day) If I can find em up here

I went by Jumbo's when I was at the Woodward Detroit cruise He was long gone and I asked about him and no one knew where he moved to I heard about the wreck I didn't know they were killed but I did hear about the car being untouched!

The Cranberry Delivery was hidden by Everett because Ford wanted all the experimental stuff back! they had a court order! It was developed for a future prototype show car Ford was developing! I saw the car in St. Ignace at the show and the new owners did not know the story about the car! The gauges & touch control's and electronics were gone! It had standard gauges and switches & wiring! I have no Idea what happened to him I heard he left the Detroit area in shame!

You can check if your plugs are grounding with a test light hooked to + and touching the plug bases with the probe if it lights the block and plugs are grounding.

Good luck tomorrow I hope it starts, That wouldn't happen to be a 6 pack 348 and 4 speed would it?

Jester

I quit smoking after 39 years..doctor said its that or die soon real soon.I don't have the drive i used to. My kars set in the garage alot now. I just haven't felt good enuff to fool with them.She doesn't want to, or me to sell them.

I don't need near the money i used too.that helps.She 'kay] shares with me this; You don't have the patience you[I] used to.painters and interior guys were my adversaries for a time.I still think i've got one more in me,have to dig deeper than ever before and make it happen. I have two coffe tbles i go to. one in ypsi.....20 guys or so,not all have custom kars or hotrods.so its a mixed bag.The other ons.it seems like they all BUY their kars. i am and was a builder.

Never good justify a big loan with 3 boys and her.We neededdother thing worse. you know the bit .Expensive schwin orange craet bike.like wise with the kustom built skate boards then came the white tennis shoes.sneakers..whatever.But all in all i wouldn't trade thse days for anything i had a good woman who still works. And son 23 killed in a freak auto accident. i'll never be the same over that one take care Chris

ps........ the couple that went over the mountain side was ron and benda barnum, they and rezendes did not like each other. mostly do to ron insetting the model A doors on his red delivery..while evertts overlapped ..while at the same autorama. silly crap like that