Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - No juice,won't start- 348 chevy
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
Bob:

I'm very sorry about your son Bob !!!

My wife retires in a few more years! We don't need much any more either since the Kids are all grown and gone! I do get burned out though and need inspiration at times to get motivated again! I watch Hollywood Knights or American Graffiti or something like them LOL If I watch them at midnight I go in the garage at 2 a.m. and do something!

Ron Barnum ? I do remember challenges at Cobo Hall about the Cranberry! I cant remember what?, But I was setting up my club display on Fri. night around Joe Zambecks model A and there was a big argument around Everett's car ! I cant remember? I think it was because his crew pushed it into the show area (it didn't run) and people thought it was ineligible to be in the Riddler Award competition? You know that award years ago was set up for home builders with well built beautiful cars!! And it didn't take long to change to professional built 250,000 dollar cars and squeezed the little guys out!!!! The Cranberry was one! I think it cost more then $300,000?

Chris

WOW Hey Bob! Ive been looking through all my boxes and found 3 of the Cranberry Delivery with no mouse teeth marks or stains that you can still make out (around 1987) 1 has a small stain I couldnt get off LOL Our club put on a show up north by My shop and it showed up! I don't have pics of the new owners! But it was a trailer queen and they pushed it to the parking spot LOL

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/atta...55087947087947
Comin back to me now. You'er absolutely right. It did receive that status.Ron b was a bit of a strange self centered type ,but brenda was the opposite. thank you for the mention of my boy . He was only 23 bob s