Noob to this site. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 08:00 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Noob to this site.

Morning All. I just found your great site and had to join. I found plenty of topics and information here. I'm sure I can gain some valuable knowledge and hopefully contribute back to the site.

A little background: I currently have a '73 Chevy El Camino SS. It had been in storage for the last 16 years before I found it. Only 58K miles on the original drivetrain. It has a 350 SB, 4BBL, auto, posi., duals. Very stock for now. But it goes pretty good for a '73. Performance mods will be in the near future, but for now, I'm just cleaning it up. I'm in the New England area and we have already had our first snow fall and salt on the roads, so the Elky is put away for the winter.

You can check out some pic's at JW's Premonition II web site. The web site is a work in progress as I do most of the site work during the winter months.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto...
Last journal entry: How to change auto shift timing on 200R4
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 21

Welcome. That is a SUPER clean car! I envy you. Almost a shame to fool with it.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:10 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks willys36@aol.com for the props on my Elky. I go back and forth on whether to keep it stock, just like it was in '73, or mod it. A big part of me really likes the "old school" look of that era El Camino. I think for now, I'll just clean it up, and cruise it for awhile. I have the bumpers in the plater being rechromed and have some gauges to repair. That might be it for this winter. Funds are a little scarce.

I checked out your Willy's. That is one sweet ride. It came out great. That must take you for a super ride. I really like that tilt front and a Hemi, wow. It shows a great attention to detail and a lot of hard work. You should be proud.

Oh yea, I especially liked your picture with Ronnie. He was the greatest President. He really set the bar for all others.

Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.