Hot Rod Forum banner

Not for Everyone,,But

3K views 42 replies 11 participants last post by  MARTINSR 
#1 ·
I really like this one,i think he hit a home run,,the suspensopn seats are really comfortable but not my first choice:thumbup::cool:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I saw this car a year ago at the Sacramento Rod and Custom show. It has a controller that the guy stands next to the car and opens the hood and tail gate with. It is a very "Motorama" looking car that's for sure, the roof is awesome!

Brian

#36 ·
Lot of the locals are taking cars and trucks with perfectly good paint and spraying them to look like rust and faded paint Then spraying Flat clear over it,,even having powdercoated Rust,

That seems foolish ,but what is worse people are paying MORE for them than one with good paint in same condition,:confused::confused::confused:

#40 ·
I like that ,you could see Mosyt of what it was going to need going into the project ,there will still be a few surprises but that is expected ,and you can adjust purchace price for condition
I have bought a couple that I thought were fair shape until I started tearing them down ,and I had to junk sell parts to far gone:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.