Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Nova is painted !! Pics !! :-)
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Nova Guru

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
Nice work, especially cause it's black. Looking good!
Thanks! Means alot coming from a Pro. I really enjoy your videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyman View Post
I was going to say earlier that you wont have to worry about your next project ,it'll be your nieghbors car or someone at works car and you'll be busy doing THEM from now on. Thats how I got started back when I was a teen...
You have the eye for it and you definately are a painter I only wish the painters I hire could paint like that right out of the can.
I cant believe how straight that is ,fantastic job..
THANKYOU to another Pro! I am in the process right now of trying to drum up side work in addition to trying to get hired at a body shop. I got laid off in June after 24 years with the same company building houses. Restoration has always been a hobby for me ever since I took my first car apart (happens to be this one) in 1993. I definitely would love to try my hand at body n fender work, doesnt have to be restorations.

I REALLY appreciate your kind words !! I think I could eventually become a pretty good painter, I'd love to have the opportunity to try.

Andy