NSRA Louisville..Who's going? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2005, 08:50 PM
I smell like a hotrod!

Last journal entry: windshield
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

NSRA Louisville..Who's going?

Anyone going to the Nats?
Anyone in the 29 and below?

I will be driving about 12 hours to get there. This is my first year. Last year I was going, but ended up in court for a speeding ticket. "The Man" held me back from a big event.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2005, 09:01 PM
First name...............Shawn

Last photo:

I am......
Old 07-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last journal entry: Headers
Last photo:

I just cruise all the hotels here.Beats the heck out of admission prices. May go for 1 day because my boy loves rod runs,the bigger,the better.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:11 AM
I smell like a hotrod!

Last journal entry: windshield
Last photo:

Krist I'll swing by your booth (you have a booth right?).

I'll check out your interior work when I win the truck
Old 07-15-2005, 06:12 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

We will be there as always. Flying in from Arizona this time. Will stop by KristKustoms booth too. Now if I could only talk him into doing the interior of my Deuce for free......yea, I know, no chance of that.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:57 PM

Last photo:

We'll be there Friday thru Sunday. Hope the weather is cool againg this year as it was last year. Yeah, right!
Old 07-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last photo:

Any of you guys who want to go out,and are curious what this city has as far as eats and so forth,just PM me.Been here all 34 years and know some decent digs,regardless of your style. Want to go formal? I know the spots,want to go topless? Yeah,I really know those spots.
Ron
Old 07-17-2005, 03:29 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCastle
Any of you guys who want to go out,and are curious what this city has as far as eats and so forth,just PM me.Been here all 34 years and know some decent digs,regardless of your style. Want to go formal? I know the spots,want to go topless? Yeah,I really know those spots.
Ron
We're staying south of town just off I-65 in Brooks near the Cracker Barrel. Will definately be spending at least one night at the Texas Roadhouse for a good steak. Got any ideas for informal seafood?
Old 07-18-2005, 05:33 AM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
We're staying south of town just off I-65 in Brooks near the Cracker Barrel. Will definately be spending at least one night at the Texas Roadhouse for a good steak. Got any ideas for informal seafood?

Boy do I. Mike Linnings.It is a few miles, about 13,but easily accesible from where you will be staying,it is located on the Ohio River,LARGE outdoor eating area.Real family atmosphere,as a matter of fact we go there often because of the way the whole place is set up.Very reasonable prices. Walking trails,gazebos outside,there is also an indoor dining area. A lot of the local rodders and Harley guys go there. Never a rough time,kids running around,playing on the swing sets,tiki torches,you get the idea. I gaurantee that if you go,you will go every time you are here.It is that type of place,family ran for over 60 years and sits on the property the family farm once inhabited.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:58 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCastle
Boy do I. Mike Linnings.It is a few miles, about 13,but easily accesible from where you will be staying,it is located on the Ohio River,LARGE outdoor eating area.Real family atmosphere,as a matter of fact we go there often because of the way the whole place is set up.Very reasonable prices. Walking trails,gazebos outside,there is also an indoor dining area. A lot of the local rodders and Harley guys go there. Never a rough time,kids running around,playing on the swing sets,tiki torches,you get the idea. I gaurantee that if you go,you will go every time you are here.It is that type of place,family ran for over 60 years and sits on the property the family farm once inhabited.
Sounds like my kind of place. Have to check with our traveling companions but your description really makes it sound inviting.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:35 AM

Last photo:

I'll be there. Not sure what days. I'm riding in with a friend of mine who's taking his 40 Ford.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:42 AM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last photo:

One day when I am older I would dig having a Street Rod. Something about theos old round bodies,leg room,and some go power. I love it when they are in town,I get excited driving by the hotels,and seeing them cruise the streets. Right at the main entrance a few years ago,the Police where directing traffic coming out and going in.We hung out there and some drunk got in the middle of the two lanes,and was calling them up,sort of like hand staging a drag race. Thw police let him do it,and he did not say anything except "Light Em Up". So when the cop said yeah,it was go time. I sat there for over an hour,until the cop was replaced with a hardnose.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:09 AM
34 Plymouth Street Rod

This will be my first year at the Nats, can't wait! Last year the wife was pregged. Hope to take the little girl next year. Anyone know if someone at the Nats sells baby strollers that look like a mini hot rod? Anyone want to rent me their hot rod to drive up there? My 34 won't be there for several more years.
-Shane
Old 07-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last photo:

You can find the rod strollers there. You WIll pay for them,they are expensive. I always wanted one too,then I saw the prices on them and decided that I would just settle with a stolen grocery cart.LOL
You will have a great time. I hope you have your reservations for a local motel,otherwise you will be way out.Centerline is staying out in Bullitt County and that motel is packed with Rods,they will fill up as far down as Sheppardsville which is tweny five or so miles South of Louisville. If you do not have reservations you will not find a room in town.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:00 PM

We will be there in our 1938 Lafayette two door sedan. It will be the only one there but I bet you couldn;t find it even if it had a $$100.00 bill laying for you on the front seat. This will be about our 10 th or 12th show with that car. WOW how time flies... THERESA

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.