Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rumrumm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emwolbs 23t

Votes: 1 11.1%

October Art Contest -halloween Madness

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  57Corvette 
#1 ·
This month we've had some great artistic contributions to choose from. It's always surprising how much talent and creativity originates from this monthly contest! This month we've had some new entries join in on the fun, and we welcome them and hope that they continue to participate in future contests. The poll will be open from Nov. 26th and close on Nov. 30th, and at that time the winner will be announced, and will have the choice of picking next month's contest subject matter. Please refer to previous "Halloween Madness" thread to review all the entries (some have more than one entry) and then make your choice of who you like in the poll.

#3 ·
Just got back from a little holiday trip and see the contest has concluded... first, my thanks to those who voted for my entries, always much appreciated. Also, many thanks to Bill for putting up the poll.

I think we should start looking for a replacement for Mark who hasn't been here in many months..... I'm still hoping he will return and run the contest each moth as he did such a great job with it....but I'm afraid he's not coming back and I would hate to see the art contest disappear. DOES ANYONE WANT TO VOLUNTEER TO RUN THIS IN CASE MARK DOESN'T RETURN? I'm a moderator on other sites and don't think I can add another one ...

OK, for December, as always we will do Christmas Hot Rods ....any style and any year as long as it has a Christmas theme. Let's do new artwork, no posting of work that has been posted previously in other contests.

I will set up the new contest in a new thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.