October Art Contest -halloween Madness - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hot Rod Art
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Poll Results: October Art Contest - Halloween Madness
Lincoln Highway Jony 1 11.11%
Brickyardboy 1 11.11%
Johnny Jalopy 0 0%
57 Corvette 5 55.56%
Kartoon 1 11.11%
Rumrumm 0 0%
Emwolbs 23t 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 06:05 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

October Art Contest -halloween Madness

This month we've had some great artistic contributions to choose from. It's always surprising how much talent and creativity originates from this monthly contest! This month we've had some new entries join in on the fun, and we welcome them and hope that they continue to participate in future contests. The poll will be open from Nov. 26th and close on Nov. 30th, and at that time the winner will be announced, and will have the choice of picking next month's contest subject matter. Please refer to previous "Halloween Madness" thread to review all the entries (some have more than one entry) and then make your choice of who you like in the poll.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 07:49 AM

Last photo:

Thanks for all the entries this month. Lots of good art. Congrats go out to this month's winner, 57 Corvette, who will now have the opportunity to choose the subject matter for next month's contest.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Rat Rod Studios

Last photo:

Just got back from a little holiday trip and see the contest has concluded... first, my thanks to those who voted for my entries, always much appreciated. Also, many thanks to Bill for putting up the poll.

I think we should start looking for a replacement for Mark who hasn't been here in many months..... I'm still hoping he will return and run the contest each moth as he did such a great job with it....but I'm afraid he's not coming back and I would hate to see the art contest disappear. DOES ANYONE WANT TO VOLUNTEER TO RUN THIS IN CASE MARK DOESN'T RETURN? I'm a moderator on other sites and don't think I can add another one ...

OK, for December, as always we will do Christmas Hot Rods ....any style and any year as long as it has a Christmas theme. Let's do new artwork, no posting of work that has been posted previously in other contests.

I will set up the new contest in a new thread.

Recent Hot Rod Art posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.