Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Octobers Art Contest ~ Halloween Hot Rods .....Starts Now!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:53 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Junkie
Great stuff as always guys!! Calenders actually sell pretty well as has been found out on a antique tractor site I'm on. Last year sold out quickly and this year is looking to double the order. Count me in for a calender or three if you can get it off the ground. This would be a good fund raiser for the site.
Tony
Yes, they are very good and some places actually do all the shipping and more in one place in great color and weight of paper for a decent price. I tried outsourcing and looking for some that we could get "on the cheap" but found the price was immense. The cost of custom calendars is very expensive, I used Cafe' Press and it was perfect for the needs, somewhat expensive for some peoples tastes but the maker sets the price for the basic and add's an extra amount to bring in some revenue. I personally over the years have sold thousands without a gripe from anyone except for Ford, we fxed that though, lol.

This does have to be done as I've found by thanksgiving if it will succeed. The Cafe' Press Calendars are guarantee'd to ship within a few days.

It's all up to Jon in the end, he's the owner.