Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - official 37 and 38 Chevy (All GM) car or truck thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 PM

Last journal entry: Moving my Journal
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

That's awesome about the car. It's cool to know which one it is when you see it on screen. I really, really wanted this old Charger that I found on the Dukes movie set. It was completely ragged out, but there was something really endearing about it. They smashed the side with a forklift so it would match the others. I really wanted it but couldn't get it due to price, and they weren't selling them then due to potential sequels.

I can't get any pictures of ours right now because it's stored in a barn. I have to finish putting the rear main seal and transmission back in my daily driver '57 Chevy and then I'll have room to bring it over to my house and start tearing it apart. I plan to start a build thread. I've always seen others have them for so many years it will be neat to finally have my own, even if in the grand scheme of things it isn't that special as far as original fabrication goes.

Brandon