Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Engine (
-   -   old 350 to tbi truck (

spikecycle 01-11-2012 07:17 AM

old 350 to tbi truck
[listI am swapping my TBI 5.7 with a carb'd 350. I am looking for a adapter plate to adapt the tbi to the 4bbl intake. i thought about wobbling out the 4 center holes on the intake, but I think I want to use the high rise manifold.
Any one know where i can find such an adapter?

Adam65 01-11-2012 07:41 AM

I think Holley's # is 17-41.

matt167 01-11-2012 08:17 AM

factory 454 TBI adapter or the holley adapter. both work the same

spikecycle 01-11-2012 08:42 AM

old 350 to tbi truck
Thnx guys, found an adapter now lets pray my flywheel works with newer trans.

HATEMAIL72 01-11-2012 09:26 AM

tbi to carb
will that work just changing out the intake and car what about the computer ect.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.