Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   Old Car City (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/old-car-city-231466.html)

KyleG 04-03-2013 09:20 PM

Old Car City
 
A few of the 67-72 pickups and a couple others from old car city, White Georgia.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...pse1759db8.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9fd8e619.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psb6d89c2b.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps29643370.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psc503859f.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps25af1e6b.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps256af747.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps37064056.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb81edd9.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps17092e75.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psd0f8ad8d.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psd41ef475.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psafbdb01a.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psec5d5ca0.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psfa54fe91.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...pscf8f33ca.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psfb4d255f.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5c9e72e0.jpg


Just a few things I passed on the way out, up front.. Not an eighth of his 67-72's lol He has EVERYTHING.

xxllmm4 04-03-2013 10:14 PM

So sad! Rusting away to nothing. Whats the story?

delawarebill 04-04-2013 06:55 AM

wow what a shame
 
he'd be better selling them for a dollar ea instead of rusting to nothing. who knows of the camero's, could be a limited issue.
that should be against the law....

496CHEVY3100 04-04-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleG (Post 1662993)
A few of the 67-72 pickups and a couple others from old car city, White Georgia.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...pse1759db8.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9fd8e619.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psb6d89c2b.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps29643370.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psc503859f.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps25af1e6b.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps256af747.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps37064056.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb81edd9.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps17092e75.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psd0f8ad8d.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psd41ef475.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psafbdb01a.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psec5d5ca0.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psfa54fe91.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...pscf8f33ca.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...psfb4d255f.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5c9e72e0.jpg


Just a few things I passed on the way out, up front.. Not an eighth of his 67-72's lol He has EVERYTHING.

Did you take the tour out back ,every brand is together ,Mustangs 1 lime Camaros ,Cadalliac Pontiacs all separated he will ride you back thru the area so you can see what is for sale ,you can not go alone, Closed on Wednesday & Saturday & Sunday, some cars he will sell parts..:thumbup:

deadbodyman 04-04-2013 06:27 PM

White ,Ga....old car city ...Looks like I'll be doing some traveling this Monday ....

496CHEVY3100 04-05-2013 06:22 AM

If you get to come ,ask for Dean or Thomas they will put you in their car and take you out back ,IM guessing mabe 5 to 7 acres of cars from in the 30s to late 60s ,there are some in fence up front and some fairly nice ones inside ,LOTS of antiques of all types ,,Plus as a attraction inside he has the only Lincoln ever bought by ELVIS ,with pictured Title and I belive a copy of the check,they do sell parts ,but they mostly like to sell complete carthis is only 20 minutes from my house,if you need directions let me know.

496CHEVY3100 04-05-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delawarebill (Post 1663063)
he'd be better selling them for a dollar ea instead of rusting to nothing. who knows of the camero's, could be a limited issue.
that should be against the law....


The CamAros are only part of it ,GTO Cutlass 55,56 57 AD trucks ,but they are for sale, he ships parts nationwide,

deadbodyman 04-05-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 496CHEVY3100 (Post 1663351)
they mostly like to sell complete carthis is only 20 minutes from my house,if you need directions let me know.

Yeow,its 4hrs from my house ,I better call first...

496CHEVY3100 04-05-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadbodyman (Post 1663356)
Yeow,its 4hrs from my house ,I better call first...


It is a good ride though I delivered hardwood flooring to Augusta 4 days a week for months ,they were updating the rental dorm houses ,I sold them the hardwood ,carpet and vinyl for update, that got some contacts to sell to private sales also.

BarryK 04-05-2013 08:48 AM

I was in there one time and it was 5-6 years ago he had something out front that needed full restro as was rough but solid but the price was for a number 2 car.
Then I asked about another car and heard enough, never been back since.

Maybe it was my fault as wife and I were cruse-in in one of our classics and perhaps he saw a sucker, who knows, been by 100 times since and never stopped in again.

496CHEVY3100 04-05-2013 10:42 AM

I have sold him a few cars also bought a couple from him,,he don't sell for junk price but most are reasonable to me but that's a difference in opinion, what I would call reasonable to some it might be cheap ,to some it may be high,hard to say.

deadbodyman 04-05-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryK (Post 1663389)
I was in there one time and it was 5-6 years ago he had something out front that needed full restro as was rough but solid but the price was for a number 2 car.
Then I asked about another car and heard enough, never been back since.

Maybe it was my fault as wife and I were cruse-in in one of our classics and perhaps he saw a sucker, who knows, been by 100 times since and never stopped in again.

I thought that might be up there by you Barry...How far is it from SPI ?

BarryK 04-06-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadbodyman (Post 1663426)
I thought that might be up there by you Barry...How far is it from SPI ?

About 90 minutes as you have to drive south to get over the mountain and then north.

Eddie has me doing a class for "Club Car" starting around 9 am for about three hours, a week from Tuesday and I asked him for your address, planing on coming by.

deadbodyman 04-06-2013 05:58 AM

I better clean up the shop then...

KyleG 04-08-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 496CHEVY3100 (Post 1663064)
Did you take the tour out back ,every brand is together ,Mustangs 1 lime Camaros ,Cadalliac Pontiacs all separated he will ride you back thru the area so you can see what is for sale ,you can not go alone, Closed on Wednesday & Saturday & Sunday, some cars he will sell parts..:thumbup:

He lets people go alone now. You just have to sign a form and give him ten dollars. Few of the main trails are so grown up now.. Now most of his cars are broke up from those groups. Guessing he got so many he couldn't keep them organized. His collection is insane...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.