old threads - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2006, 03:55 PM
ex biker, now hotrodder

Wiki Edits: 0

old threads

whats with all the old threads that keep coming back?? i guess people respone before they see the old date.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2006, 04:17 PM
No officer I wonít do it again

Last photo:

Please donít take this to offence. Its not meant to be that way at all but Personally I kind of like them showing up. Iím sure I will bend someoneís fenders by saying that but we all have different views and thatís the way it should be.
I am stuck at home with a blown disc L5 for the second time. Iím not going to get into that story but anyways I am sitting with a whole lot of unwanted time on my hands. There isnít much you can do when limited to lifting less then the milk carton in the fridge.
I love this site and the all of you in it. Ok so not all but pretty much, lol and no damn it im not getting all mushy. Just giving credit to a great site and great people. Is that a tear , just a min. ohh ok it wasnít. Anyways. This forum makes me happy in my dismal world as it is right now. I am up dang near round the clock; the oxycodon wont let me sleep. There are many times that for hours this forum stands pretty still with nothing new popping up. So for that reason and for all that I may have missed back when I was working my *** off towards wrecking my back. I enjoy seeing whatever life is sparked into this forum. I am telling you I am a total addict. Is there a pill for that too? Anti no post depression hotrod syndrome. I know, itís the drugs they make me this way.
My god if I think that I may have missed a post an hour or two back, you can bet im looking for it. So to all of you that are helping here in a time of need and you donít even know it. Please keep all the great stuff coming. I enjoy a great debate and if any of you have a link to a great debate or topic from the past that you think I would like. Please tune me in on it. Ohh yea around 2am this place is so lonely. Lol ok ill shut now and go lay back down by my dish. Twist
Old 03-08-2006, 04:34 PM
ex biker, now hotrodder

sorry you are in pain, get well soon,it is nice we can reach out and touch someone that we don't know
Old 03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Home School Valedictorian

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedwrench
Please don?t take this to offence. Its not meant to be that way at all but Personally I kind of like them showing up. I?m sure I will bend someone?s fenders by saying that but we all have different views and that?s the way it should be.
I am stuck at home with a blown disc L5 for the second time. I?m not going to get into that story but anyways I am sitting with a whole lot of unwanted time on my hands. There isn?t much you can do when limited to lifting less then the milk carton in the fridge.
I love this site and the all of you in it. Ok so not all but pretty much, lol and no damn it im not getting all mushy. Just giving credit to a great site and great people. Is that a tear , just a min. ohh ok it wasn?t. Anyways. This forum makes me happy in my dismal world as it is right now. I am up dang near round the clock; the oxycodon wont let me sleep. There are many times that for hours this forum stands pretty still with nothing new popping up. So for that reason and for all that I may have missed back when I was working my *** off towards wrecking my back. I enjoy seeing whatever life is sparked into this forum. I am telling you I am a total addict. Is there a pill for that too? Anti no post depression hotrod syndrome. I know, it?s the drugs they make me this way.
My god if I think that I may have missed a post an hour or two back, you can bet im looking for it. So to all of you that are helping here in a time of need and you don?t even know it. Please keep all the great stuff coming. I enjoy a great debate and if any of you have a link to a great debate or topic from the past that you think I would like. Please tune me in on it. Ohh yea around 2am this place is so lonely. Lol ok ill shut now and go lay back down by my dish. Twist
Is that you talking or is it the drugs.?
J/K
Surgery in your future.?
Good Luck.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:24 PM

Last photo:

What are you talking about? Oh yea Itís the drugs, itís got to be. lol.
Yea I am soon to be opened up again. Two years ago I had a laper something where they went in and cut the bulging part of the disc out. This time they have to fuse.
The pain isnít so bad, the oxy takes pretty good care of that. Itís the constant feeling like your foot and leg are sleeping. That will drive fellow buts in a big hurry.

And thanks guys, I look forward to all your post. Ötwist
Old 03-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Don't worry I'm a Professional

Last photo:

dad was in the same shoes for a while blew somrthin in his back but he's not that computer literate.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Member# 3287

Last journal entry: Vortec Heads
Last photo:

I don't mind an old how-to thread once in a while. But, when someone dredges up a thread about someone needing immediate help and it's three years later, then I have to figure that someone either is trying to pad their post count...or they have waaaay to much time on their hands.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:04 PM

Old threads, new answers.........It's gotta help someone. That's why we hang out here.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Living At The Speed Of Life

Last photo:

I see those those old Poll threads have turned up without a recent response.
Must be cominīup for air.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Be American, Buy American!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57 Chevy
Old threads, new answers.........It's gotta help someone. That's why we hang out here.
I often read post from the past. Sometimes when i have been away or just don't have time to come on for a while, it is nice to catch up. Sorry to hear about your back, I hope you are getting better and perhaps you can get back to a normal life. May God bless you and heal your.

Al
Old 03-09-2006, 02:53 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve t
whats with all the old threads that keep coming back?? i guess people respone before they see the old date.
Be careful...before you know it, you'll be caught responding to one. It happens to the best of us!
Old 03-09-2006, 08:49 AM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

lol, all the old threads i see resurfacing have steve t as the last poster.

heres for a fast and effective recovery for your back.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:54 PM

Last photo:

Thanks guys, your blessings are appreciated. I am normally not the type of guy that takes stuff like that very well. But it is appreciated. Steve I am sorry, I feel like I kind of stole your thread. Early this morning at about 2am the forum slowed way down and very few new post showed up so I went back into the old post before I knew it I was out. For the first time in a week I slept for more then an hour in one shot. God I feel like I was in a coma or something. I see I am a few pages behind now. Anyways I just wanted to say thank you. You guys are great and I am enjoying ever word you all have to say.
Keep the great posting up
Old 03-09-2006, 02:08 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57 Chevy
yep.....

i dinn't know the "old thread police " were watching, i'll be more careful next time officer krupke
Old 03-09-2006, 03:47 PM
RatRod B4 RatRods were Cool

Last photo:

He He He He He He

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.