Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Olds 330 build-up
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:41 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Wow, you have a handle on these, don't ya? Emissions aren't tested here (yet), but I would like to re-cat the car, and keep everything responsible. I bought a Pro-Comp HEI that is supposed to have worked with my 330, as long as I get the other electronics, which I plan to do. The 200R4 that is on the way is a new unit (refurbished) from a GM tech who is equipping it for the 330 as far as convertor wiring. I plan on a 600 Edelbrock , to go with the Performer RPM I have on the way. As far as cam, I haven't decided yet, but they seemed to be right in line with about anything else I have bought for SBF, or SBC. The rods I will probably have reconditioned,(if possible) and I will spring for new pistons, even if a bore isn't required. I plan on a good set of rockers, and springs to go along with the cam (matched), with a set of long-tube headers. I have a 2050 stall Grand National convertor coming with the tranny. Think I will need a little more stall? Or not? I will also plan to upgrade the rear, either try and spring for a custom 9 incher (if my budget ever allows) or picking up a good used 8.5" with a posi.................