Hot Rod Forum banner

online parts

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BigMac 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I have been reading posts on this forum for a while now but just decided to join since I am now the proud owner of a '53 Chevy Delux cab 3100 pickup.

I have found a few good online stores to purchase parts but was wondering if your experience with parts from these places are good quality, exact replicas of the original parts and the quality of the chrome and polished stainless. The two places I have found are Chevy Duty Pickup Parts and American Classic Truck Parts.

Thanks for any help!
---

#3 ·
I buy from Chevy Duty all the time. I can place an order by Tues and have it on my front door on Friday afternoon for the weekend projects.
I have also bought from Brothers, Truck Shop, and Classic Industries. All are great places.
I personally like Chevy Duty for their speed and they will also answer questions on the phone.

#4 ·
BigMac,

Thanks for your reply. Do you like the quality of the chrome and polished stainless parts from Chevy Duty?
---

BigMac said:
I buy from Chevy Duty all the time. I can place an order by Tues and have it on my front door on Friday afternoon for the weekend projects.
I have also bought from Brothers, Truck Shop, and Classic Industries. All are great places.
I personally like Chevy Duty for their speed and they will also answer questions on the phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.