Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The Ospho Solution..(rust removal)
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:00 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

DBM, is there any gaurantee ( you ) can make as to the life expectancy of a treated OSPHO Panel? Doing it your way , or if you did the work , how long can you gaurantee that rust will not prevail in the treated areas? Since you believe so STRONGLY in OSPHO, and if you were to do a customers car , can you warranty the treated Ospho area from rust appearing under the paint? Believe me i am watching this with great interest. I have some rust issues with my next project that i will have to attend to . I commend you for your strong dedication and determination to prove your respect for the product. My hat's off to you . A friend awile back had his 66 GTO painted and there was rust in the rear quarter panel, i dont know how the body man took care of it , but three years later , rust was forming under the paint. Regardless, i just want to know if this is a ( aslong as you own the car ) or if there is some sort of time frame here? I never used any of these acid products so i dont know ??????? Once again , i think what your doing is great , and it tells me more that whats written on the back of a can or bottle to actually see someone apply his knowledge and trust of a product set fourth in proof.