Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Owner of the garage was a jerk - Need Advice please
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:00 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971BB427 View Post
As I said before, I wouldn't give him one more dime. I'd call a tow truck early and arrange for him to meet me there when they open and haul it home.
Already called a tow truck and made arrangements to call him in the morning. He can't be there first thing but said he could pick it up in the morning at some point. I plan on going in earlier than 8 and telling him I've decided to pull the car because I don't want to continue butting heads and having any further problems. I'll tell him in person, that way he can't accuse me of not "manning up."

This guy has put a sour taste in my mouth and I don't like him any longer, so I don't need to taint my restoration by continuing to do business with him. As a funny side note - I met him because he hired me through the local news station to shoot and edit his video commercial. I saw the quality he was doing and went with him for my own repairs. Have been giving him business for over a year. What a jerk...