Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Paint does not match
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 01:18 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

re: Paint does not match

Believe it or not after only about 3 calls from me and 3 from my wife I think the insurance company figured out that I was not going to just go away. Ever since the supervisors got involved they have been very co-operative...

As for the claim, it has not been settled yet. We will not sign off on anything until we are 100% satisfied and we have made that very clear to the body shop and the insurance company.

And now for the part you will just love...The shop in question(who I will not name because at this point I still think that would be unprofessional)is probably one of if not the most respected and most recommended in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater area. They have done work for us in the past with no problems...

Depending on what happens after the meeting today, and definitely before we sign a settlement release I will be taking it to have it inspected by another shop...I'll keep you posted and again thanks for the help!!!

Bill