Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - painting plastic interior parts
View Single Post
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2008, 07:21 AM
DanTwoLakes's Avatar
DanTwoLakes DanTwoLakes is offline Moderator
Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Age: 67
Posts: 6,604
Wiki Edits: 22

Thanks: 0
Thanked 363 Times in 312 Posts
If you're refinishing hard plastic, you can use Color Coat or Sure Coat (Color Coat is lacquer based and Sure Coat is water based).

If you're recoloring vinyl, you can use Color Coat, Classic Coat, or Sure Coat.

If you're refinishing leather, you can use Sure Coat or Classic Coat.

Color Coat comes in aerosol cans or in bulk for spraying. Sure Coat only comes in bulk and can be sprayed or brushed on. Both of these products can be mixed to match any color.

Classic Coat only comes in aerosols, and only comes in car manufacturers OEM interior colors.

Check out this web site for how to info: CLICK HERE

Check this web site to buy SEM products and for color samples: CLICK HERE

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.

Last edited by DanTwoLakes; 06-20-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Reply With Quote