Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Parts made in China
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 07:11 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Goddamn Commies. I hate all those little chinamen stealing our money for things we need just so they build/buy more nukes to point at us. Then they want to steal our airplanes cause they aren't smart enough to build good ones but they are good enough to build batteries and other useful things and worst of all AMERICAN FLAGS! I walked into a hardware store and they always have those flag and pole sets right at the beggining of summer. They advertise that they are made in USA, but I looked closer at it and was shocked to find that only the mounting bracket was made in the USA. The pole and flag, the flag of our country where they want to blow up, was made in that commie country. I'm not racist, or try to not be, but I am somewhat of a nationalist and am sick and tired of all the crap being made over there. They pay someone one bowl of rice per day, six to seven days a week, to build cars to send here and take fifteen thousand American dollars back to commie land. I'm sick and tired of this!