Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Parts Supplier's & Their Value
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

[QUOTE=gearheadslife;1648632]thats just wrong.. the lenth of the belt is the part #
if it's a ribbed belt the # of ribs is the first number in the part #
you can walk in and tell them the # you want..[/QUOT

I think that the reason for this is that they spend to much time training them how to run the computer and don't hire for common sense anymore. Please don't think I'm ragging on technology, I'm not, I'm ragging on the way it's used.

So often you call a place of business now and it's push this for that department, push this for another and their jail telephone mail goes on for way to long. I recently went through this with a company and when I finally got to talk to a person and explained my frustration, they told me that they get complaints all the time about their telephone service. I told them that I had a revolutionary idea that just might work...how about when the phone rings...somebody answer it and put the customer in touch with the person they wanted to talk to. Saves the customers time, doesn't get the customer POed...and it might even grow their business...because almost everybody uses telephone jail mail now and many people hate it.

Ray