Originally Posted by LBL
I'm back from vacation for a couple of days so I was able to pull the pan off enough to se that when I put the 2 pistons back in, I put the wrong caps on them. I know , they're marked and I would still swear that I looked at them and had them right but apparently not. I'm hoping I will have enough time tomorrow to switch them back to where they belong. That being said, I hope I didn't do any damage to the journals . Hopefully this will be the end to my summer of frustration and I'll start it up and have none of the previous crankcase problems .....
Be glad it was too tight to crank up, else the entire bottom end could have been trashed! Hopefully this'll end your trial by fire.