Thread: PCV Valve
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Running Down the Road

Last journal entry: Never Finished
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Finally !!!

I've been talking to a local mechanic for the past week or so and he came over today and said that he was thinking that it was the transmission. He asked me if I had taken it apart and I said that I but a shift kit in it. His suspicion was that I missed putting the shiftrer arm in properly when I put the valve body back in and so we took the pan off and as we lowered the valve body, he could see that something was wrong and it has been stuck in low gear all the time. As well ,it was a little low on fluid so it wasn't working as it should but it was working enough to hold the engine back. Then somehow I must have revved it more or did something for it to actually turn the wheels and hit the garage door. So I'm off to get a pan gasket tomorrow and I am feeling confident that it's all good to go now. The only thing is now I can't get it out of the garage because I haven't got my new door on yet .....Thanks to everyone here who offered advise and suggestions, I really appreciate them all ...