Photo Shop 67 Chevy ? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hot Rod Art
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2008, 12:33 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Photo Shop 67 Chevy ?

Hi I really would Like to help this guy out . He has a This 1967 Malibu very nice car . But he want's to see how it will Look with a 1/4" Silver Stripe that Follows the Body Line . I don't have the Photo Shop stuff to do this . Also if anyone Think's of a Different type of Stripe or ? Post it Thank you Tango
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chevelle022.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	34376  

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2008, 09:13 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:

Are you talking about a simple 1/4 inch pinstripe ??, it would be barely noticable in that picture, the body line I see is on the top of the side and right above the door handles. Two good area's for a stripe, lemme know it's really easy.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:46 AM

Last photo:

Even if some one can make a 1/2" Silver pin-stripe on the Body Line so he can see how it will look . That would be Great
Old 11-24-2008, 12:41 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:

I didn't realize the pic was only 32 DPIm makes it tought to draw a clean line at that resolution but this one worked out better, the top area of the side looks terrible like a used car deal el-cheapo style. Some ideas would be the Nova style Heavy Chevy logo but with Chevelle in it or even a yenko style.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chevelle022.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	34406  
Old 11-24-2008, 02:13 AM

Last photo:

Thank you very Much for doing that Stripe If you can and Have the Time make a Stripe the Color and Size you think will Look Best
Old 11-24-2008, 09:36 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:

I did try a bunch but since IU realized that you would be doing this in plastic not pint I'm under that assumption this would be my onlu color choice, too much is sometimes just too much IMO. I would think of adding the same decal you gave on the hood to the back end of the quarter panel but just a bit smaller to "create interest" as you look at the whole car which would add a little red to the burgundy body and the silver line.

I shoot drag racing and we have plenty of race cars and street cars that are Chevelles of all years and have yet to see one to my liking other than a full painted panel with some extreme airbrushing involved from that stripped body line to the halfway to the top of the top body line. Most Original Chevelles came with a standard dual stripe that was rather heavy like 1/4 each done in tape. I'll see if I can do more but that pic resolution is so small anything I do will look broken of sorts when it's finished.

Recent Hot Rod Art posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.