Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Photos of Main Bearings
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:42 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hey Im just saying what I said I wanted done before I took the stuff off my truck. I didnt have caps and he had a **** load so he gave me some and said he would line hone it. The blocks I had were all 305s and he wanted the blocks. If they were 350 or bigger I would of kept every one of them. Actually I did keep one 305 to replace my 350 in my truck. As far as the crank for the motor I was going with new everything. Were starting to get off track some. The block Cobalt327, Hcompton and myself were talking about in the last two posts is not the one I took the bearings out of. Also I would never reuse main bearings. The cylinder walls actually look like they were just redone. Its crazy to me how good this block looks. Well I did baby it when it was in the truck but still its beautiful. What do you mean by piston to bore clearence. Is that the gap inbetween the two. Im gonna go take some pics of my 94 chevy block

Last edited by ChevroletSS; 12-13-2012 at 06:03 AM.