Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Photoshop launches free online photo editing
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 07:48 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

I was notified by ADOBE a couple of weeks ago - with the invitation to join. For me - not gonna happen. I already have Photobucket and Shutterfly to store my photos and Adobe Elements 5.0 to 'fix' them. I've been using Elements since it first came out so am comfortable with my requirements. V 5.0 is the 2007 update, but since it was minimally changed for the 2008 V6.0, opted to only spend $25 for an AMAZON OEM copy rather then $110 for the new. Two of the major differences - different colored border(??) and compatible with VISTA. The fact that when they made it compatible, they introduced some major bugs. The photo organizer that comes with V6 is exactly the same as V5 - and I don't use it either. The difference between OEM and retail versions is that there is no manual. The ADOBE manual is crummy so it was a good deal. There are 2-3 after market publications that are much more comprehensive and user friendly.

Dave W.