Hot Rod Forum banner

Pic swap...change your last pic

164K views 1K replies 106 participants last post by  idrivejunk 
#1 ·
Pic swap

I'm post this pic because the last pic posted they show next to my user profile is a fan that I posted as not what to use. It's a POS and not wanting to apear dumb as a rock I figure this will look beter than that POS fan. Thank You!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The last pic feature will not work in the Off Topic forum....Only in the tech forums, Intro and the Lounge

Moving this to the lounge, so you unhappy people can change your pics if its so important to you...... :thumbup:

#5 ·
sqzbox said:
I'm post this pic because the last pic posted they show next to my user profile is a fan that I posted as not what to use. It's a POS and not wanting to apear dumb as a rock I figure this will look beter than that POS fan. Thank You!
Didn't seem to change your last pic. Im not sure where it gets the "last pic" from, but the one that shows up for me is not the last pic I posted. It is from a long time ago

#26 ·
matts37chev said:
this one is driving me crazy, had to switch
there, maybe i get some cred. from the young bucks that think these silly patches mean somthing :rolleyes: :boxing:
this vvvvvvvvvvvv goes with this ^^^^^^^^^
matts37chev said:
same old story :smash: :rolleyes:
it was just in reference to the changing of the my pic again :thumbup:

matts37chev -- the last photos update hourly. In certain situations (strange picture format, unusual picture dimensions, picture hosted on certain sites), the thumbnail program will skip your pic, and you won't get an update.
:) thanks, Jon :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.