Hot Rod Forum banner

Pic swap...change your last pic

164K views 1K replies 106 participants last post by  idrivejunk 
#1 ·
Pic swap

I'm post this pic because the last pic posted they show next to my user profile is a fan that I posted as not what to use. It's a POS and not wanting to apear dumb as a rock I figure this will look beter than that POS fan. Thank You!

Attachments

See less See more
#727 ·
This isn't working. Gave it a day and I seem to be stuck looking at a pic I'd rather not see that was five pictures ago. Not too happy with pic features on this site. Trying again, to change my last pic. Site says the last pic feature updates hourly... I don't believe it.

Attachments

#731 ·
It was actually a funny story. I had just bought two burritos and could not find them so I had "lost my supper" and the cop must have thought I was nuts for worrying about that. The first person who showed up probably did too. "Are you OK?" "Yeah just can't find my burritos. Hang on, let me see if a window works upside down... " After the car was upright and my ride arrived, as we left the officer waved us down and said here, found your supper. I learned several things all at once that day. Chalk it up to being a boost + FWD noob. Dadgummit they only made 1147 of those though, and it was nice. Darn pic is still hanging on though.

#736 ·
Well it seems the 40th anni GTP pic is what I'm stuck with. I used only photobucket for years, and continued that until I came here. I made a thread to post my work in and started posting then a moderator came along and told me to host here and use albums or journal entries. I did and it worked but suddenly stopped. So since things work fine for the rest of you I suspect that a person in control has put some hindrance in place. Nobody has come along to straighten me out and the mod never replied. Seems kinda weird since half the guys are snowed in and want bodywork pics. I could swamp the forum with pics but that may not be appreciated for whatever reason by whoever. So I don't. Some people compain about large pics, maybe its that I dunno? I just wish I'd got hung on any image but this one.

#737 ·
Hold the conspiracy theories. The pics are hit and miss for me also.

Forget what the mods say about albums, whatever. Post up your pics anywhere they apply and don't worry about it.

If it's way too wide for the screen, then it is over sized. But no, no one's out to get you, ha.....

Edit: I see that the last pic that I attached yesterday without inserting into the post showed up.
Double edit: It even took me to the correct place when I clicked on it.

#738 ·
Pugsy, thanks. I'd like to think of it as being cautious in unfamiliar territory. I never stopped putting images where they apply but have not shared to the extent that I'd like. Thats all, its no biggie just some frustration on my end.

#739 ·
Most of the mods here are pretty good but there are a couple that I have issues with as far as the way they 'patrol' their corner of the site. For the most part, I try to keep my nose clean, but as far as pictures, have only used Photobucket for 10 plus years as the site's embedded way is much too clumsy. I also gave up using the site's journal. Once in, it can't be corrected. Dig through here and you will find all sorts of threads of my car build - beginning to end, but never in the journal.

#756 ·
I know that bb, I first laid eyes on her about 43 years ago and still remember what she was wearing. She's been the best thing for me as I was a bit wayward as a teenager. She's says she can't leave me, we're only half way through the roller coaster ride,lmfao.

Niece is a top girl , her dad cheated and run off with another woman. Her and her mum spend a lot of time here growing up. She's a nurse now in Melbourne. A real good kid.

Later gator
Russ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.