Hot Rod Forum banner

Pics of my new "REPLICA" Victoria body

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  327NUT 
#1 ·
Here's a few pics of the body I'm having built by Steve Poore up in Montana. Steve bought the old Ravon Street Rods oufit. The molds for this car came off of a supposedly pristine '32 Victoria. I've had 2 other 2" chopped Victoria bodies that I got rid of due to thier "questionable" workmanship.

This body is the stock height which is what I really wanted to start with, it will have the stock door hinges, working cowl vent door, and swing out windsheild. Going to make it as original looking as possible, can't afford a steel one so this will just have to do. The 507" Cadillac is all done and finally going to the dyno cell in 2 weeks. I will post additonal pics as I get them, lots of work yet to do with the interior wood and fitting the doors. I've been up to Steve's shop and he really makes the doors fit.

i get them

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Being that I have that big torquey Cad powering this thing I'm not very concerned about the weight, actually I would like it to be a little on the heavy side as far as street rods go. The body will weight "around" 550-600 lbs, LOTS of Dynamat and Dynliner insulation, altogether I'm figuring about 2900-3000 lbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.