Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Picture game thread!!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,143 Times in 1,011 Posts
I am thinking we will of course let a few slide by that LOOK like they could have been shot recently and are fresh, yours John sure could have been. I thought it was, I simply thought you rolled the car out of the garage took the photo and rolled it back in just for our entertainment.

But to say someone wants a photo of your car next to Mt Rushmore and someone posts a photo of it there and he lives in LA and we know he is not on vacation, that wouldn't be right. But anything within reason. The fun part is GOING to take that photo! I was going to take a photo of the Rambler in a gas station on the way home from work. In fact, I almost beat you to it because I was going to run out at lunch and do it but decided against it.

But anyway, yeah the parade is a bit tough. Unless of course you simply make a funny one with your kids holding signs or some funny costumes or something in front of your car with a couple of decorations on it right there in your driveway with you behind the wheel, I would buy that just for the shear entertainment value.

Brian