Hot Rod Forum banner

Picture game thread!!

22K views 190 replies 15 participants last post by  thinwhiteduke 
#1 · (Edited)
They're doing this on a few other forums so i thought i should start it on here. Heres how the game goes:
I'll start with the first challenge (ex. Your car on a bridge), then whoever posts the first picture of their car doing the challenge gets to pick the next challenge.
Rules:
1. No illegal activities!
2. Must be YOUR CAR.
3. Must be YOUR picture
4. Put the challenge in Bold type so it's easy to see.
5. If the challenge isn't done after 24hrs, then the person who wrote the challenge must change it.
6. You cannot do your own challenge.
7. Must be a new picture, not old ones that happen to fit.
Pretty simple but it's fun!
So here it goes! :D
Challenge: your car at a gas station

#9 ·
John long said:
:) Sometimes you have to push the limits just a little. :) . Does anyone have a cool picture of their car in the night lights?

John L

What exactly is "night lights"? At night time under street lights? Under the star light?

Brian

#15 ·
That kind of challenge is pretty tough, what are the chances in the next day someone is going to be in a parade?

Remember the rules

Rules:
1. No illegal activities!
2. Must be YOUR CAR.
3. Must be YOUR picture
4. Put the challenge in Bold type so it's easy to see.
5. If the challenge isn't done after 24hrs, then the person who wrote the challenge must change it.
6. You cannot do your own challenge.
7. Must be a new picture, not old ones that happen to fit.

#17 ·
#18 ·
I am thinking we will of course let a few slide by that LOOK like they could have been shot recently and are fresh, yours John sure could have been. I thought it was, I simply thought you rolled the car out of the garage took the photo and rolled it back in just for our entertainment.

But to say someone wants a photo of your car next to Mt Rushmore and someone posts a photo of it there and he lives in LA and we know he is not on vacation, that wouldn't be right. But anything within reason. The fun part is GOING to take that photo! I was going to take a photo of the Rambler in a gas station on the way home from work. In fact, I almost beat you to it because I was going to run out at lunch and do it but decided against it.

But anyway, yeah the parade is a bit tough. Unless of course you simply make a funny one with your kids holding signs or some funny costumes or something in front of your car with a couple of decorations on it right there in your driveway with you behind the wheel, I would buy that just for the shear entertainment value. :D

Brian

#19 ·
Bigdog, that thread looks fun as hell, I hope we can get that going.

Cole, how about a more realistic request? I am dying to see if it's something I can do do. :drool:

Brian

#22 ·
Being my Rambler is clean I didn't feel like washing it again. You didn't mention if it had to be your driver, so here I am washing my truck. :D

My challenge is for you to take one of your "ride" in the garage with a bottle or can of beverage next to the wheel. :D

Unless of course you don't allow me to post a challenge to being I twisted the your challenge a little, I would understand.

Brian

#23 ·
I got to thinking, I really cheated being this ins't my "ride" and it hasn't been for darn near twenty years! So let's just say that was a joke picture and let someone else take over.

Brian

#25 ·
MARTINSR said:
Being my Rambler is clean I didn't feel like washing it again. You didn't mention if it had to be your driver, so here I am washing my truck. :D

My challenge is for you to take one of your "ride" in the garage with a bottle or can of beverage next to the wheel. :D

Unless of course you don't allow me to post a challenge to being I twisted the your challenge a little, I would understand.

Brian

HaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it Brian, this is really a cool pic, besides this has been one of your rides forever, seems like i have seen this truck in 8mm film. :thumbup:

Cole
:pimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.