milo.. you are absolutely right??
Now I remember one thing..
1. the pine hole's happened also when i applied the black base coat
2. as you said may be the bike been waxed.. or oil as i did not clean
the tank with thinner before i spray the paint???
3. one thing i forgot to tell you that my spray gun has upper cup
so i cut the the top of the aluminum Pepsi can and mix the paint
inside then put the filter on my spray gun cup and filtering the paint??
4. i have painted many bikes but never face any problem before..
5. i am on my way to buy new digital camera and will show u my work
thank you very much and happy new year