Hot Rod Forum banner

*Ping* Chris Middleron

982 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ChrisMiddleron 
#1 ·
Hello Chris. I am pretty new to this fourm and was reading a couple of your posts. I noticed you are doing up a Pinto. I was wondering what you have planned for it. Engine? Body mods?

#2 ·
Hey:D Well the stripping is pretty much done. Right now im looking for a passanger side door and fender cause the other ones had to much bondo on them. After I get them im going to start putting everything together. Right now I have pretty much most of the little kinda expensive things. Power windows, door locks, door release kit, trunk, and frenched antenna kit. Im still planning on putting a sunroof and linear actuator hood opener in mine. Then narrowing the front and rear bumpers molding them to the body. Make my own taillights to put in the rear bumper.

<---The pinto before someone scratched the new paintjob. :spank: Everyone loved it.

Engine: "will be years from now" 351w long block with 408 stroker kit.

"Thanks to crazy larry, troy-curt, and willys for info on arc welding":D:pimp:

Ill keep you updated I have alot more planned but dont wanna fill this whole screen up.

What is yours like? Keep me updated. Im gonna be updating its pics on FordPinto.com.

#3 ·
What is yours like? Keep me updated. Im gonna be updating its pics on FordPinto.com. [/B][/QUOTE]

Right now mine is pretty much stock looking. I have the front/rear suspension set up for canyon carving with poly bushings, big sway bars front and rear, bigger brakes, heavier springs front and rear, 16 inch turbo coupe wheels with Autocross tires.

The engine is pretty much stock as well as the trans.

Have better seats and belts and that is pretty much it. I use it like a parts hauler right now until I get all the parts for the "Transformation".

The plan is to put the suspensions from a 82 Jag XJ6, Full frame and cage, 500 c.i. Cadillac/automatic including the air conditioning.

Interior is TBD. it all depends on how much room I am left with!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.