Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Please Help I Am new to here.
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 11:12 AM
BarryK's Avatar
BarryK BarryK is offline
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,600
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 11
Thanked 83 Times in 52 Posts
Randy, just to throw a few things out???

If you have Uninsured motorist coverage on your poly, let the insurance company worry about it and then they will subrugate against the uninsured.

If you have collector car insurance, it is covered no matter what, anyway.

Another idea is make a call to haggerty insurance in Michigan, they may or may not help you if not a customer (but he will know where to go) but they have a guy that all he does is buy parts for collector cars for the body shops, that is why I'm with them and not worried about saving $50 a year somewhere else.

Just throwing this out to you as I don't know all the facts.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BarryK For This Useful Post:
Bad Rat (07-04-2013), techinspector1 (07-03-2013)