Hot Rod Forum banner

plugs

3K views 44 replies 4 participants last post by  sqzbox 
#1 ·
what do you all think rich lean about right seams to me like they didnt last long before i was getting miss fires only about 12K miles

See less See more
#29 ·
70 catalina... im 6'3 not that big of a stretch. rides smoother then a new Cadillac she dont take corners the best though... but my dad bought it for me when i passed my drivers test when i was 16 about 4 years ago... i hope to get it painted this winter.. sounds great with the set of magnaflow duels to...

#36 ·
the 16" rims combined with the low pro tires should keep your speedo pretty close to correct. The 245's will still have a good sidewall without looking to short. Most 3rd gen camaro's a f-birds have that tire size on them. If you go used, look at the GP GT's that have them. They should be a direct swap I believe. :D

#38 ·
They have blak too but it's all about chrome on pontiac's, especialy on a Catalina. My first pontiac was a 65 catalina 2+2 and it was Bad A**. Also a 73 455 cat. 69 GP and a 73 LeMans SC.
I'm starting to feel sick down below. Need to quit talking about them!! :drunk:

#40 ·
I'll kep this thread a post a couple of old pic's of my GP and LeMans. Going to have to transfer from photo to digital file and shrink them first but I've got may daughter and son-in -law coming up for dinner from the ft. ****** base tonight. He's going back to Afgan. again next month. Going to feed him good off the grill tonight. I'll get back probably tomorrow. Later gator! ;)

#41 ·
pic's

73 LeMans SC 350. replaced the 350 a year later with a 455.
69 GP 400/400auto 650 Holley spread bore and hotter coil, that's all it needed
along with a B&M kit, it screamed. :D

Took a still shot with my web cam of these photo's and saved to folder.
Not bad for 10 min work huh? :mwink:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.