Pontiac Nationals - Anybody going? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2003, 07:21 PM
Tire Fryer

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Pontiac Nationals - Anybody going?

Anyone going from this board next weekend? I'll be there. Look for my 65 with CT tags "GTO.1"
Stop by and say hi.

http://www.pontiacnationals.com/ames_performance_pontiac_natio.html

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2003, 08:40 AM
Tazz

Last photo:

Poncho Nats?

When and where? I have a 69 leMans/ Orange GTO Judge clone I'm still looking for parts for. I went to the Chevy Nats in Norwalk Ohio aweek ago, is this drag racing and swap meet? I could not get anything to come up on that site you posted?? I got this to work: http://www.pontiacnationals.com/

Todd

Rat Rods Rule!
Old 07-31-2003, 09:59 AM
Tire Fryer

Last photo:

Todd- Yup, that's the event! The one at Norwalk. If I find more links to the event I'll post them.

This will be the first time for me going but from what I understand there's supposed to be a pretty good size swap meet there too. There'll be about 800 Pontiacs divided between the show and the racing. It's supposed to be one heck of a show. The best one all year anywhere. It's turning into a 4 day event with a track rental on thursday by some Pontiac racers, and there are still some slots available. On Friday there's another track rental sponsored by Indian Adventures for a test and tune (open to eveyone), then the drag racing, car show and swap on saturday and sunday. I'm arriving on friday and leaving monday morning. You gotta go!
Old 08-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Tire Fryer

Last photo:

Do you think you might show up at Norwalk Todd? Make sure you look me up to say hi.

Phil
6567GTO
Old 08-06-2003, 01:16 PM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:

would be nice, butta little too far. used all my vaca time last week anyway
Old 08-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Tire Fryer

Last photo:

It was a blast guys. You should have gone. What a great track. Not sure how many Pontiacs were there but last year there was over 800 between the show and the drag racing. There may have been more this year. My car ran a best of 12.80 @ 107 mph. Not too bad. It still has more in her too. My Demon was giving me problems and I was still making adjustments and changes and was improving on every run. Got a great pic form the track photographer at the line with my left front wheel off the ground. That made the whole trip worth it right there.
Old 08-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Tire Fryer

Last photo:

A pic of my 65 @ Nowalk...

Old 08-15-2003, 10:45 AM
Tazz

Last photo:

Pontiac Nats.

I never made it, the wife and I headed east on our bikes and visited relatives. I have been trying to get the LeMans on the road but I keep having problems. The other day I went out to start it and it started blowing a fuse every time I turn the ignition switch to start????? Before that a starter went bad, the the carb leaking gas all over the intake, the brakes and shockes and exhaust and radiator overflowing and..............ect!! This is just a driver to me, a southern car, excelent body but was stripped out before I got it and raced for years then parked. I bought it, got it rolling and dropped in a 400 engine from a TA and seats out of and Olds. No door panels or head liner or carpeting. My son installed and aluminuzed exhaust a guy pulled of his 69 Chevelle and I bought shocks on sale at Murreys!! Wait, I think another brake line just broke????? I'm looking for another project is anyone interested in buying this one??

Todd

Rat Rods Rule!
Old 08-16-2003, 06:53 AM
Tire Fryer

Last photo:

I hear you Todd. Sometimes our cars seem to need one thing after another and it gets frustrating. There's a point when you have to sit back and decide whether it's time to sell or not. Got any pics? Where are you located?

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.