Pop Quiz!!!!!! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Hotrodding Basics
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2003, 08:12 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Pop Quiz!!!!!!

Pop quiz hot shots! You've got buku cabbage! You love hotrods and American muscle cars. What do you do?

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2003, 09:32 PM
WV hillbilly

Last journal entry: PTL 220CC
Last photo:

spend it on an italian sports car...
Old 10-07-2003, 09:44 PM
OddJob

Last photo:

Buy tools silly. Then you can make your own.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:27 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

Buy a south Pacific island and start a banana plantation and find a bevy of beauties to pick them. Once properly trained in the fine art I helicopter in paving equipment and build a twisting racetrack at least 5 miles long surounding the island, inside this track is another dirt track that mirrors it. On one end of the track is the mother of all straightaways 6 lanes wide, the entire track is surrounded by a 8 foot guardrail. In the center is the studio and airport runway.

Next have one of every kind of hot Italian sports car flown in and a similar complement of American Muscle (for the straightaway). A seperate garage will house each car. For now construction of the garages are paramount and the lady banana pickers and myself will live in a giant straw hut barracks, I prefer to bunk with the troops so I can rough it with them. the poor things.

After construction of the track/garages, work will begin on my 6 story warehouse studio, each floor is accessed by a vehicle sized elevator and each floor is another complete suite with an open floor plan.

The first floor is for the kitchen/4 star restaurant, the second is for the hobby room/bar/pool parlour complete with a massive sound system. The disco floor is in the center and lasers light the place.

Third floor is the games room, the walls are lined with floor to ceiling plasma displays, in the center is a metal halide lit garden. All kinds of plants grow there, a small brook flows along the stone floor through the garden and winds its way around the room, the water is chilled to just above zero and beer and bevies flow along it's route, the clinking adds to the atmosphere and a drink is floating by at all times, tiny remote control tug boats towing tiny barges bring food and dip.

The fourth floor is the maze, completely carpeted and lined with cushions, banana pickers are encouraged to get lost in this maze and I being the holder of the only map have to...ummmm...rescue them from time to time. The poor things.

Fifth floor is my apartment, everything is either oak or white leather, no fabrics allowed.

The sixth floor is the observatory, weather instrumentation and radar display systems along with multiple telescopes and video equipment are held here. Due to the size of the buildings floorplan (100ftX100ft) there are motorized chairs here to speedily utilize the equipment and also give an area where impromptu races can be held indoors with the hopped up electric chairs. The racetrack is covered with a teflon surface and the chairs are capable of 20 mph, drifting the chairs is the fast way around the track, the race area is a recessed section in the middle of the floorplan and baby powder is used to slippery it up. Accenting this wonderful space is a retractable clear polycarbonate roof, couches surround the race track and give a great view of the sky above.

..and if I can't have all that, I already have one banana picker I have been training for the last 12 years (not counting the apprenticeship period) and I want the island and the grass hut.

That would be good enough.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:30 AM

Last photo:

Wow.. chuck has one good imagination

lol have a good one Nos
Old 10-08-2003, 05:52 AM
Returning American Maddman

Last photo:

Give my money away, like last time, except for a one way ticket, and go to work as a Spiritual Advisor for the 4-Jaw plantation.

(We didn't call the brothel in Canada a plantation, did we boss?)

Brother J's Church of the New Deal and Religious Discount House! Say Hallelujah!
Old 10-08-2003, 11:33 AM

Brava! Bravo! Bravo! Pretty impressive and thought stricken stuff you wrote there. It gets the everyday car lover to get the thinking..... about bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Just kidding.

Recent Hotrodding Basics posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.