Hot Rod Forum banner

Post up a picture of yourself....

16K views 131 replies 74 participants last post by  Racin4pennies 
#1 ·
I've seen this done on other sites. Kind of nice knowing who were talking to. Come on. Don't be shy folks. Can't be any worse than my mug. LOL's.

And can we make this a sticky?

I'll start:

Picture of my son and I

See less See more
#7 ·
NEW INTERIORS said:
davedeltadog ,You aren't a very big fellow there,LOL :confused: (Just joking) :thumbup:

No, he's just still bald, and doesn't want to show us.

Anyway, here's me and my nephew. I'm the big one for the fellow smart allecks....

In a while, Chet.

Attachments

#10 ·
79C10 said:
Here's Me , my Dad , and my oldest son , Jaymz . Back in 2005. :D
Stovebolter , you're right. It is cool to put a face with the names . Heck , we might pass each other on the street , and never know it , otherwise.
I agree. And for me, associating someones face with a name (profile) helps me to remember them. I have a very short, long term memory span. I'm the type that keeps lots of notes. Funny.....once I've wrote it down....I usually dont have to go back to the notes. I seem to remember it. Weird, huh!

Great looking family you have there!

Dave

#11 ·
Great looking photos everyone!

You all have some great photo's!

Schnitz....l have several of me and my boys just like that...asleep in the arm chair.

Deputydawg....your profile name doesnt come from your work? If so...I'll try to keep it slow for you if I go through Sputh Carolina. :D

Keep em coming folks! Great looking photos!

Dave

#17 ·
I don't have too many pics of myself. The price of digital cameras keep going up and everytime I have my picture taken we have to buy a new camera. LOL!!! Here is what I have. The first was me tearing up the backyard (13 years of doing that it seems) on the skidloader, and the second is from a few years back of Me, Weimer, grand-daughter Hannah, and my dad who will be 92 next month.

Attachments

#24 ·
speedydeedy said:
The first is Me and my wife when we where just married. The next is me and my first real hot rod.The last is me on a 12' 6" gator we killed behind my house a while back.
Speedy, no wonder we think so much alike !
I trapped gators when I lived in S. Fla. ! We got green tail tags , not red , but I don't imagine it's much differ'nt. That joker don't look like a 12.5 footer , but pics can be funny. All the 12's and bigger we got in Fl were much wider at the back/ fatter at the tail. But again , pics can be funny.
Nice lookin beast though! Bang stick or harpoon? Air boat or river boat? We used a tri-hull w/ a trolling motor. Most of the airboat 'purists' would snicker at us for using a tri-hull , but shut up quick when they saw what we'd harvested ........ those were the days.
Nice lookin car BTW!! Love the front end !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.