Hot Rod Forum banner

Post up your daily driver

4K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  aerhed 
#1 ·
So this forum is about our toys... what we like to cruise around on the weekends in, and show off.

Well, what about your daily driver? What do you put the miles on? Take to work, etc?

Post some pics!

Here is mine:

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins

Has quite a large mod list... but includes some go fast goodies, H2 wheels, SRT10 hood, Amsoil in everything, Mickey Thompson ATZ tires, and a bunch more.

See less See more
#3 ·
'08 HHR I bought a few years ago as a total and rebuilt. I had been driving K1500 trucks for 20 years and got tired of feeding the oil companies profit. The HHR gets 28 mpg where my 2000 K1500 gets 14. Took some time to get used to driving a roller skate, but I like it now. The k1500 is my plow truck and trailer car hauler.

#12 ·
Mine is a 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP. Rain or shine, snow or no snow. :) Good thing for the limited slip in the rear. It's taken me through some pretty nasty stuff for a little rear wheel drive car. I stayed home this particular day. :pain:

I took this in the upper p in Michigan on my way back from the Woodward Dream Cruise a couple of years ago.

#14 ·
Mine is a convertible. I think the last 2 years they made them (2009-2010) they had a targa coupe version. They only sold a hand full of these. It's been a really fun car especially with the turbo 2.0 and 260 hp.

I'm not looking forward to having to change the battery which I probably should do this year. I have to take the aftermarket rocker panel and front fender off to do that. :drunk:

#15 ·
A 265" long, 8000+ pound '11 F250 crew cab long bed but now with all F350 suspension. 17/20 plus mpg city -open road with 6.7 diesel power (400Hp/800lb ft). It has critter comforts beyond anything I really need while pulling our 34' 5th wheel camper and except in tight parking garages, drives about as nicely as any vehicle I've owned but my '31 roadster:D:

Dave W

#17 ·
Which reminds me that I don't have a picture yet of the '11 with the 5er hooked in back. That's gonna have to wait a while as the camper is temporarily 'rooted' to a Lake Champlain campground for the summer, but I should have many after September from 'somewhere in the USA'.

Here's a couple of the last DD instead, the '06 last summer:

Dave W

#38 ·
I can not believe where the value of those trucks have gone! HOLY CRAP, at the last Goodguys out in the "Car Corral" there were a number of them with price tags on them in the '69 Z/28 range from a few years ago!

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.