Hot Rod Forum banner

Post your favorite Hot Rod pics!

205K views 233 replies 113 participants last post by  pepi 
#1 ·
So I guess this classifies as Hot Rod Art. Post your favorite hot rod related car pictures, I'll start it off.

Mike

See less See more
#4 ·
This is one of my favourites......not so much the picture quaility, but it was taken at the abandoned drag strip when I blew the doors off a 440 MOPAR with my little 350 4 speed Chevy. Taken around 1980...............OK, so I live in the past.

#13 · (Edited)
Jon, first of all I have got to say YOU ARE KIDDING AREN'T YOU?????? You edited Randy's email address because he has a business name in it? You're joking right? Randy has made some of the best contributions this forum has ever seen and you are editing his email address. I am sorry, but that is as petty as it gets. I understand you can't have "advertising" but when it is related I just don't see a problem. Like when John "advertised" his metal class. One thread, just one thread done by someone who is a regular contributor, I don't see making a big deal. Is there a "Zero tolerance" like at a school here in California where some poor kid with an asprin in his pocket gets the same punishment as a kid with twenty five dime bags of heroin would? You are the boss, some guy posts a blatant add for his "waterless car wash" or some lame cheapie tool web site or something I can see. But for a guy who regularly posts some of the best information on the net, right here on Hotrodders, I just don't see it. I don't give a darn if he did blatantly post threads with ads, he CONTRIBUTES.

Brian

Back to the fun, this photo sure doesn't have a hot rod in it, and it is of the poorest quality, but check out where I took it, the Bonneville Speedway!

I want to get out there in a real hot rod BAD. I am planning on making speedweek next year and maybe even run a car. But without a doubt, in a few years, I MUST run an open wheel car down that salt.

Brian

#17 ·
I hear you, I thought the same thing (sorry Randy). If you set the standard with that spectacular shot of the pickup on the dry lake bed, anything anyone could put up pales in comparison. :) No kidding, that is the best. I have a few Robert "Bondo Bob" Williams posters in my home and garage that came to mind after seeing Blackies post. But I can't find them anywhere on the net to get a good photo.

Sorry about my lame photo of my minivan on the salt flats. :) My uncles were roadster and midget racers back in the thirties. I have some great photos of their cars on the track, I'll have to get them on here.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.