Hot Rod Forum banner

Post your favorite Hot Rod pics!

205K views 233 replies 113 participants last post by  pepi 
#1 ·
So I guess this classifies as Hot Rod Art. Post your favorite hot rod related car pictures, I'll start it off.

Mike

See less See more
#129 ·
Huh?

sboblett said:
Roanoke Dragstrip, Roanoke, Va over 40 years ago. Oh yes, the Chevy coupe won.
This is a great photo, but what's going on with the big guy off to the left of the cars? (With his hand up in the air) he's all out of proportion. Is that some kind of statue or blow-up or something. I stared that this photo for a long time and still haven't figured it out.

#130 ·
Guy in the hot rod picture for loyter

Now you are making me feel old. I guess you weren't around in the days before the "Christmas Tree". That guy is the flagman who started the races. He was really good at it. He is in the lane between where he hoped the cars were going. By the way, the Chevy coupe is Lawrence Poff's old car. I don't remember who the Ford was.

#136 ·
Nice truck Texan. How about some side shots :thumbup:

This is a great photo, but what's going on with the big guy off to the left of the cars? (With his hand up in the air) he's all out of proportion. Is that some kind of statue or blow-up or something. I stared that this photo for a long time and still haven't figured it out.
The guy is jumping up in the air with a flag raised. What makes him look out of proportion is the legs on the ground belong to someone else in the background. Look at butt height and you can see his shoes behind him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.