Powercraft Steering and Brakes in Vista Ca. - Page 3 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Suspension - Brakes - Steering
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoverysystems
Can you please give us some information on the following:

Is this the case you filed

Docket # TESO36342
Date November 02, 2009
Time 1:30 pm
River Side County
Andrew never showed on the court date. Guess he knew he was wrong and would lose. I won by default. Now he not only owes me a refund, but all the court costs too. If he doesn't pay I'll take the next step. I WILL GET MY MONEY!!!

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
58/58

Last photo:

wow, you guys have a lot more control than i do, I would have busted his face...(if he wasn't to big) ...........
Old 11-13-2009, 03:10 PM
"Don't need no V/8"-grandpaw

Other companys

Anyone done business with GEARHEADS CRUZIER PRODUCTS lately? Got a p/s system from them?
Old 11-18-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Lohry
Andrew never showed on the court date. Guess he knew he was wrong and would lose. I won by default. Now he not only owes me a refund, but all the court costs too. If he doesn't pay I'll take the next step. I WILL GET MY MONEY!!!
shaking head....
Old 11-19-2009, 09:15 AM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Lohry
A legal maneuver that you may or may not be aware of, is to ask the court to issue an execution (no, you don't get to kill him lol).

This then allows you to hire the marshals to attach his wages, personal property and/or bank account.

There are other things as well- I'd suggest you seek an attorney's advise or get boned up on the procedures, as there are time limits on some if not all of these things.

Laws may vary in the state your case is being tried in. I'm not an attorney nor do I rep one, take this for what it's worth- the ramblings of a car forum denizen.

BTW, I don't know *** "shaking head" is supposed to mean. You don't think the guy should get his day in court? Or not paid what the court thinks he should?

I despise the legal system's flaws AND the blood-sucking ways the lawyers (some of them, at least- like the ambulance chasing-types) feed off the weak, but I will defend anyone's right to have their case heard and decided in court, if that's how they choose to handle things.

That's one reason why the legal defense fund has been donated to by so many of us here. Everyone should have the option of wading into the legal system. Frivolous or nuisance lawsuits aside (which is a despicable way to shut people's voices down) or the tact used by SB is just another flaw that must be endured.

Last edited by cobalt327; 11-19-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt327
A legal maneuver that you may or may not be aware of, is to ask the court to issue an execution (no, you don't get to kill him lol).

This then allows you to hire the marshals to attach his wages, personal property and/or bank account.

There are other things as well- I'd suggest you seek an attorney's advise or get boned up on the procedures, as there are time limits on some if not all of these things.

Laws may vary in the state your case is being tried in. I'm not an attorney nor do I rep one, take this for what it's worth- the ramblings of a car forum denizen.

BTW, I don't know *** "shaking head" is supposed to mean. You don't think the guy should get his day in court? Or not paid what the court thinks he should?

I despise the legal system's flaws AND the blood-sucking ways the lawyers (some of them, at least- like the ambulance chasing-types) feed off the weak, but I will defend anyone's right to have their case heard and decided in court, if that's how they choose to handle things.
I meant after all that the guy didn't show up to court "shakes head"
Well at least it makes it easier to get his $$
Old 11-19-2009, 09:37 AM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod roddy
I meant after all that the guy didn't show up to court "shakes head"
Well at least it makes it easier to get his $$
Oh.

My bad for misunderstanding you.

OT- That's been happening alot to (and by) me lately. Misunderstanding and being misunderstood, I mean. I think I may need to use more of those darned emoticon deals!!
Old 12-02-2009, 01:48 PM

keep us posted on what happens..
Old 12-04-2009, 11:38 PM

I ordered some stuff from him almost 2 weeks ago havent seen it yet. He emailed and said he was shipping but still havent seen it. It should take no more than 1 day to get to me even ground shipping.. I paid with credit card. I live very close to wildomar and am a member of a very LARGE well known motorcycle club. He better pray i get my stuff very soon and in good condition. Just reading what he has done to some of you guys makes me want to have a few gents and I go down and have a friendly "chat" with him. if i do not recieve my stuff that "chat" will definatly take place... I will keep you updated
Old 12-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Sacred Steel

Last journal entry: The dash
Last photo:

He gave me the same line about shipping, then he gives you a bogus tracking # to buy some more time.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:02 PM

any updates?
Old 12-27-2009, 05:16 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454 Rattler
I just happened to read this thread. Looks like a bad situation.

Did anyone write a review about this company? Go to "Company Reviews" right here on HR.com.

It could be quite helpful to some of the rest of us.

454 RATTLER

454 Rattler wrote this months ago and still no mention of these troubles on "Company Reviews". Let's go lads, get'er written up.

There is another thing at can be done in small claims court -though they may chose not to address the issue - that is, you can ask the court for "Post Judgement Discovery". This is where the defendent is required by the court to provide documentation of all of his assets wherein you can then seek to have said assets attached and sold to satisfy the judgement.

In some cases you can take possession of articles of personal property. This may require engaging a third artitrator-type party to establish the value of the item(s) so that they aren't being over or under valued by either party.

You're not likely to get the guy's swimming pool, but he might be willing to give you the water.... a cup at a time over the next several years.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:08 PM

interesting.. anyone get their $ back?
Old 01-18-2010, 03:23 PM

Tom, you finally get your $$?
Old 01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
"Don't need no V/8"-grandpaw

ripoff

No, got blown off by GEARHEADS CRUZIER PRODUCTS.$1100.00 for a POS gearbox.Was not safe to drive.I have pic of sector shaft PM me if interested

Recent Suspension - Brakes - Steering posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.