Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - PPG Epoxy Primer
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:07 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I havent used the OMINI epoxy but I have used the DP 40 which seemed pretty good at the time.choosing an epoxy is very important because everything else relys on it (like the foundation of a house) If it aint right ,nothing else will be right....if your just doing a used car to sell mabee the omini epoxy will get you by but if its anything like the paint ,just barly....go with a quality epoxy if you want it to last....money well spent..
over the years I've used many kinds of epoxy and about 5-6 yrs ago I stumbled onto this SPI epoxy everyone is raving about now days...
There is NO better epoxy on this planet..for those that cant just pick some up and have to order it ,Its well worth the wait,even I would wait for it to come in the mail,its that good...fortunately all I gotta do is make a call and its delivered to my door....Other than SPI universal clear ,these are the ONLY products of ALL the products I use at my shop that I would even concider ordering through the mail and WILL NOT SUBSTITUTE.....
OK,Three products I cant do without but I'm not supposed to use SPI and Ospho in the same sentance....