Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - PPG primer.
Thread: PPG primer.
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:44 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John long View Post
Good gracious Jester. I think I know what I think you said but I am not sure what you said is what I think meant.
John: I said it! and its bad information!!! about clearing the primer I thought I made it clear!! But I did it in a way that I think he'll change his mind! I know people will tell him its ok! inspector already did and I'm not getting into a P!$$!NG match when I know its wrong! have I done it I'm ashamed to say yes < but if a guy pays me and wont listen to my advice I'll teach him a lesson and do what he tells me LOL !

I had a customer come in once I just shot the clear and had a small run in a compound curve (no biggy) the costumer wanted to see the car it was still wet but I took him into the booth . He saw it I told him not to worry it would wet sand out he said he could get it out with masking tape Oh yea I said show me but let me get my camera lol so he dabbed and I took pictures and he made a big mess and kept dabbing Well in the long run it cost him more money and he learned a lesson!

Jester

John I just reread it again and its ok to me but Im tired maybe tomorrow I'll ask a monitor to take it off because Ill see what you mean! Read it again for me please and tell me if it still is off to you!