Hot Rod Forum banner

Predator Carb

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  chrisgriffin704 
#1 ·
Y'all I don't know if this is allowed or not but I just did a rebuild on my predator carb and I searched all over the net looking for how it all went together and never found one but came across this In person so thought I'd share. If it's not clear enough let me know and I'll try and scan it in

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
If WayneP was still active on this forum; he actually knew the creator of that design I do believe (Mr Kendig). Wayne seemed extremely knowledgeable on them the one time I spoke to him over the phone. He's also a Quadrajet genius.
Anyone seen WayneP around??

#6 ·
Hello, I'm sorry of new on here so thanks for adding me on here. I am doing away with the a/c on my 1984 ss Monte Carlo with original 305sbc and was trying to to get a few ideas on how to clean up the firewall if anyone has some ideas and or pictures on how to do so I'm currently in the process of pulling out the motor and transmission to rebuild the motor and put in new th350 transmission and torque converter. Thanks for any and all advice or info in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Thanks hcompton, yes sir I know that the 305sbc that's in there is not going to win any races with it I was just trying to see if there was anything out there to just as ya call it polishing up the turd (a/c box) it's just that it's mine and my wife's first car project it's just going to be driven very little so I was just checking out options . Thanks again for you advice I'll definitely take it into consideration we live in ky. So I'm not going to Canada or nowhere else like that to find a donor car. Whenever this motor goes in the toilet then I'll look around and get that diamond aka( big block) thanks again have a blessed day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.