Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - predator carb v.s. holley 750 dyno chart
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:25 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Perdator Carb

Well Im sure Holly and Barry Grant, Dominator/ and Edelbrock all love those that spend there money on this carburators. Just proves If you have enough money for Marketing, youll buy anything( case in point 6 Billion to re-elect Obomma.

If you know anything about induction, the variable induction is the best way to maximise airflow and velocity through a venturi.
All carburator manufactures use this technoligy in anycarb and almost all on their Vaccuum secondary carburator.
Lets face it the Perdator is not the best looking carb on the block and being tall gives it two strikes.
But variability and maximizing 14.7 to 1 fule ratio is probibly best accomplished with the predator and if your engine only flows half as good as the next guys, your vehicle will probibly perform better with the Predator.

I am looking for one now to put on my digger. I Have run Holly/ AFB/ WCFB /Autolite / Qjet and all work, just depends on how much fiddeling you want to do.
Anyone that has one and wants to sell let me know.
Regards to all:
long live the internal combustion engine and Drag Racing.