Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Press 1 For English
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:19 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

During the cowboys/bears game last night, there was an xbox madden ad completely in spanish and an add for football latin.
And this is what I found-
Quote:
The National Football League will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15) with a new Spanish-language TV campaign and unprecedented festivities at games across the country, including many teams designating home games in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month and displaying special "F�tbol Americano - Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month" banners in stadium.
SICKENING.
I hear enough friggen spanish whenever I go to the grocery store down the street. If the government can't manage to take care of the mexican immigrant problem, maybe citizens should be able take action against and the companies that hire them.
. And anyone that wants to become a legal citizen should be required to serve in the armed forces or something similar for 5 years that would show how much they really like and want to be in this country. Instead they commit crimes (not all commit crimes, just want to make a better life for their family, Bs, committing a crime just coming here illegally), choose not to speak or learn the language, fly another country's flag and get aid and assistance from a country they don't pay taxes to or contribute to its programs they receive.