Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - pressure switches or ...?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007, 05:05 PM
hugger hugger is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bowmanville Ontario Canada
Posts: 3
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pressure switches or ...?

What I believe to be a 1992 700R4 (not 100% sure of the year). I have two switches on the valve body one threaded into valve body the other bolted on top, I can identify the 4th gear pressure switch and I will use it for my lock-up that's clear but what is the switch bolted onto the exterior of the valve body ? It is wired across the black and white wire, I'm guessing that it may be a temperature switch?
I'm sure that someone here knows what the heck it is? (Crosley no doubt )
Thanx in advance
Reply With Quote