Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - problems with running my supercharged 351w
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:47 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

guys this is great thanks so much . i have this weekend to get all of these tips in place for next wednesday .

ok compression ration is 7.48 to1
i have a 14 psi max ratio on the pulleys . ( so weiand say )

i had to have a new pulley machined to fit over my rattler harmolnic balancer to save space so thats why the top one it larger than normal . bottom pulley is 45 and top is 51 teeth so its 0.88 so its being underdriven.

i can regulary get hold of 98 octane gas .

thanks t bird for the tech stuff . just what i needed. i have 6.5 power valves . so they must be getting pulled open all the time ?

so my .72 in the primary also seem to rich ?

will check my plug gaps . i have just been sold a cooler plug from champion and i havent gapped them . i wonder what they are factory set at ?

i have larger headers and also nice elderbrok victor heads . so feel confident on them . what about my air filters and scoop . i hope i am not restricting air flow ?

i have a ecu so will have to speak with them regarding boost and timing retard box and how that will work with it ?

what about colour for fuel squirt cams ? and colour of spring on sec's ?

also the vac sec's have 2x air tubes coming out of them and are fixed to the manifold "below " the supercharger !! is this where it should be plumbed in to read vacum to open the vac sec's?

thanks guys . good job !!